My posting rate seems to be hitting new lows - but at least there's a positive reason for my absence this time. Given the glacial rate I'm getting the Grand Canyon postings up, and the sheer number of photos I took on my recent Europe trip, we'd all be dead of old age by the time I finished posting them here. So I decided instead to arrange them in a SmugMug gallery, and put captions on them there, so visitors to the gallery can experience a much quicker virtual Eurpoe trip. The gallery URL is http://ithilwen.smugmug.com/Vacation/Central-Europe-2011-Vacation/19713727_36Wtg9. Enjoy!
Oh, and the next Grand Canyon post will be up soon, I promise. And this time, I actually mean it!
Oh, and the next Grand Canyon post will be up soon, I promise. And this time, I actually mean it!
no subject
Date: 2011-11-01 09:38 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-11-01 09:47 pm (UTC)